Dr. Peter McCullough testifies before the Texas Senate HHS Committee on Covid-19 early treatment. Aug. 3, 2021 Ivermectin Study
Prevention & Early, Effective, Outpatient Treatment Sources
Note that there is conflicting information within these sources, such as the doctors promoting antibiotics, etc., and those cautioning against them, germ theory vs terrain theory. This site does not provide medical advice or treatments. Consult your physician for medical advice.
- Lincoln Area Doctors
- September 2021 – Physicians Declaration Global Covid Summit, Rome Italy
- The Great Barrington Declaration
- American Association of Physicians and Surgeons – Dr. McCullough recommended home-based COVID treatment guide.
- Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC Alliance)- Dr. Kory’s recommended site. Link to prevention and early, effective outpatient treatment for Covid. Essential Documents. Guide for Patients and Relatives. Weekly Updates.
- Lee Merritt, MD – Omaha, Nebraska, creator of The Medical Rebel website contains links to telehealth, prophylactic and early treatments, treatment for Covid shot remorse, legal and other relevant information.
- America’s Frontline Doctors – doctor’s telehealth.
- Terrain Theory – Weston A. Price Foundation, Zach Bush, MD, Thomas Cowan, MD – viruses, frequencies, and transmission.
- Be prepared for Covid and other influenza-type illness – with the PREPARE, TREAT, SUSTAIN CHART, and reference SOURCES.
Legal Sources to consider
- Many people have recommended Chris Ferdico, with Berry Law
- Renz Law of Ohio
- Solari Report – Forms for employees, students, families facing Covid Injection mandate
- Dr. Merritt’s legal information
- See below for mask effectiveness studies
Related News – source Lincoln Journal Star, unless otherwise noted.
- 9/30/21 – Senator Rand Paul questions Secretary Xavier Becerra, Becerra refuses to apologize for calling Covid survivors, with natural immunity, “flat earthers”
- 9/29/21 – Senator Ron Johnson, 7:00:00 mark – federal agencies not transparent, Data from England show 63% of Delta deaths in last 7.5 months were fully vaxxed
- Sept. 2021 – Top FDA Vaccine Officials RESIGN Over Fast-Tracked Booster Shot Approval By CDC, White House, The Hill promotes the shot while questioning FDA resignations.
- 8/16/21 – Top Senate Democrat wants federal law enforcement official to crack down on fake Covid vax cards.
- 8/13/21 – More than a dozen people testify against UNL Safer Community App at Nebraska Board of Regents. Omaha World Herald & Lincoln’s Open Source.
- 8/13/21 – New York, San Francisco, New Orleans lead in mandating proof of Covid shot at many businesses. Washington Post.
- 8/12/21 – Lincoln hospitals mandate employees receive Covid shot.
- 8/12/21 –Supreme Court won’t hear challenge to Indiana University student vax mandate . New York Post.
- 8/12/21 – Move funds into local, trusted banks or credit union prior to CBDC & passport. Lincoln’s Open Source, The Highwire
- 8/11/21 – State of California requires hospital, nursing home visitors to show proof of Covid vax or negative Covid test. The Sacramento Bee.
- 8/9/21 – The Digital Wallet in Nebraska. Lincoln’s Open Source.
- 7/15/21 – Vaccine passport protests around the world. Off-Guardian.
- CDC Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System VAERS Data Lookup
- 5,859 deaths reported as of 8/13/21
- 7,603 life-threatening events
- 6,654 permanent disability
- Report an adverse event to the VAERS Reporting System
- Reiner Fuellmich‘s interviews for the Investigative Corona Committee Germany are available here. Documents are here. Interview with Naomi Wolf, author of End of America. The 10 step to close down a society. “We have reached stage 10.”
- Richard Fleming, PhD, MD, JD, Covid Research, Event 2021, Treatments
- Dr. Michael Yeadon, former Pfizer Vice President interviewed on The Highwire with Del Bigtree. Dangers of Covid injection on reproduction.
- Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, world renowned German epidemiologist interviewed on The Highwire. Dangers of Covid injection, blood clotting at the capillary level and potential affects of antibody-dependent enhancement.
- Dr. Peter McCullough, Professor of Medicine, formerly Baylor School of Medicine. mRNA injection as a weapon of bioterrorism interview by Fuellmich. Early treatment protocol, and dangers of Covid injection interviewed on The Highwire. Senator Ron Johnson’s hearing before the U.S. Senate Committee, Department of Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs – Testimony on Early Treatment for Covid-19.
- Dr. David Martin, Chairman of M-CAM International, the world’s largest underwriter of intangible assets discusses the history of patents involved in the Covid injection technology interviewed by Fuellmich.
- Whitney Webb, investigative journalist and creator of Unlimited Hangout, interviewed by Fuellmich, discusses the overlapping interests of multinational corporations in profiting from the Covid event.
- James Corbett, investigative journalist and writer interviewed by Fuellmich. Corbett’s documentary “Who is Bill Gates?“
- Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of the mRNA technology, calls for stop of Covid injections on The Highwire with Del Bigtree.
- Dr. Roger Hodkinson, interviewed by Fuellmich.
- Dr. Dan Stock, MD, testimony before the Mt. Vernon, Indiana, school board. “If you’re going to discriminate based on vaccine, you should also discriminate based on 25-Hydroxy Vitamin D level, zinc taste test response..”
- Dr. Peter Breggin, his book with Ginger Ross Breggin WeAreThePrey.com interviewed by Fuellmich.
- Covid symposium
- “PLANDEMIC: INDOCTORNATION“
- Sunflower Notes Resource Page
- Interview with Dr. Claus Köhnlein, co-author of Virus Mania, recommended by Thomas Cowan, MD.
Mask Effectiveness Studies
- MEDRXIV: Reported COVID-19 Incidence in Wisconsin High School Athletes During Fall 2020
- ANNALS OF INTERNAL MEDICINE: Update Alert 3: Masks for Prevention of Respiratory Virus Infections, Including SARS-CoV-2, in Health Care and Community Settings
- NCBI: Do facemasks protect against COVID‐19?
- THE LANCET: Transmission of COVID-19 in 282 clusters in Catalonia, Spain: a cohort study
- ANNALS OF INTERNAL MEDICINE: Effectiveness of Adding a Mask Recommendation to Other Public Health Measures to Prevent SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Danish Mask Wearers
- CEBM: Masking lack of evidence with politics
- CIDRAP: COMMENTARY: Masks-for-all for COVID-19 not based on sound data
- BMJ OPEN: A cluster randomised trial of cloth masks compared with medical masks in healthcare workers
- NEJM: Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era
- MEDRXIV: COVID-19 Mitigation Practices and COVID-19 Rates in Schools: Report on Data from Florida, New York and Massachusetts
- NEJM: Open Schools, Covid-19, and Child and Teacher Morbidity in Sweden
- STATS IQ: National COVID-19 School Response Dashboard
- STATS IQ: National COVID-19 School Response Dashboard (RAW STATE DATA)
Studies about wearing masks and potential harmf
- University of Edinburg: Nanofibre health risk quantified
- RATIONAL GROUND: Dangerous pathogens found on children’s face masks
- ECOTEXTILE: Exclusive: Chemical cocktail found in face masks
- FAIR HEALTH: The Impact of COVID-19 on Pediatric Mental Health
- MDPI: Is a Mask That Covers the Mouth and Nose Free from Undesirable Side Effects in Everyday Use and Free of Potential Hazards?
- RESEARCH SQUARE: Corona children studies “Co-Ki”: First results of a Germany-wide registry on mouth and nose covering (mask) in children
Studies about mask wearing mortality, asymptomatic spread, and overall risk in children and school
- PLOS: The role of children in the spread of COVID-19: Using household data from Bnei Brak, Israel, to estimate the relative susceptibility and infectivity of children
- OSF PREPRINTS: Children and young people remain at low risk from COVID-19 mortality: updated time trends from USA, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, Spain, France and South Korea
- SCIENCE MAG: Preexisting and de novo humoral immunity to SARS-CoV-2 in humans
- EUROSURVEILLANCE: Minimal transmission of SARS-CoV-2 from paediatric COVID-19 cases in primary schools, Norway, August to November 2020
- AAP PEDIATRICS: COVID-19 Transmission in US Child Care Programs
- Centre for Research & Analysis of Migration: The Role of Schools in Transmission of the SARS-CoV-2 Virus: Quasi-Experimental Evidence from Germany
- NBER: The Incidence and Magnitude of the Health Costs of In-person Schooling during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- THE LANCET: SARS-CoV-2 infection and transmission in educational settings: a prospective, cross-sectional analysis of infection clusters and outbreaks in England
- AAP PEDIATRICS: Incidence and Secondary Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 Infections in Schools
- JAMA: Characteristics and Outcomes of Children With Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Infection Admitted to US and Canadian Pediatric Intensive Care Units
- MEDRXIV: Association between living with children and outcomes from COVID-19: an OpenSAFELY cohort study of 12 million adults in England
- JOURNAL OF INFECTION: LOWER HOUSEHOLD TRANSMISSION RATES OF SARS-COV-2 FROM CHILDREN COMPARED TO ADULTS
- JAMA: Household Transmission of SARS-CoV-2: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis
- Journal of Clinical Microbiology: Comparison of Upper Respiratory Viral Load Distributions in Asymptomatic and Symptomatic Children Diagnosed with SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Pediatric Hospital Testing Programs
- medrxiv: Prevalence and Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 in Childcare Facilities: A Longitudinal Study