This site is dedicated to honoring those who have worked tirelessly to bring truth to light, especially those dedicated to families impacted on 9/11. By providing non-partisan educational resources, we will learn about the local impact of global agendas.
It can be difficult, with the fast pace of life, to understand complex topics, like United Nations Goal 16.9, the digital identity, and how the the digital wallet in Nebraska will impact our daily life.
So, what can we do? We can be alert and informed. We can track our various opinions on significant planning efforts, like Blueprint Nebraska. We can provide access to information to understand current events in the context of less publicized historical sources. And, we can read censored – and otherwise occulted – information like early treatment for COVID-19, and alternative evidence to challenge our thinking.
As a forum for tracking local impact, here are a few questions to start with:
- What is the difference between terrain and germ theory?
- Why is it important to live in an alert and informed community?
- What is the impact of the convergence of emerging technologies on families living well in Lincoln?
- What are Agenda 2030 smart cities, and how will rapidly changing broadband wireless technology impact our health and environment?
- Why can I buy raw milk from a California grocer, and not from a Nebraska grocer?
- What Nebraska law prevent us from buying simple medical devices without a doctor’s prescription?
- How can we best assist and encourage integrative and functional health practitioners in Nebraska. And what are our options if we no longer desire to, or are allow to, enter a hospital?
- Where is the global banking system impacting Lincoln?
Thank you for visiting.
Tracy Aksamit, email@example.com