On August 19, Dr. Tom Cowan presented a tribute by Dr. Samantha Bailey. In Dr. Bailey’s video tribute for Stefan Lanka, titled “Virus, It’s Time To Go,” she explains why Dr. Lanka would not sign the latest “Virus Challenge.”
Playing the tribute reminded me of Dr. Lanka’s aha moment. In the interview below on Health Freedom for Humanity, Dr. Lanka recounts how his professor questioned his assumption and sent him on a journey of research and discovery that placed him at odds with mainstream science.
At about 11 minutes into the interview he shares how he observed political violence against a really sincere human being, Rudolph Saneur (sp?), who “gave [Lanka] a really important sentence on his way,” he told him, “if you always keep in mind life is a secret, which you can approach, if you stay decent and ask the right question you might get answer.”
February 4, 2022 announcement of Lanka’s work to prove that the original SARS-COV-2 genome cannot be sequenced.
Below are many interesting highlights from Dr. Lanka’s interview on Health Freedom for Humanity
- First several minutes: Lanka reviews his early years and working in the lab with access to an electron microscope
- 8:00 I became a virologist… believed in the big picture. Teaching his student to take care of HIV and AIDS. A professor, friend, specialist in nucleic acid research questioning the alpha helix of the DNA, “it can’t possibly be like this.” Professor asked Lanka if he checked this (the origins of HIV/AIDS). Lanka said, “Look, Fritz Boyle(sp?), the whole world is saying this.” Red-faced, Lanka took his advise to research and discuss.
- 9:30 The real virology – research papers with virus in the title but no virus in the paper, no structure
- 11:00 Observed political violence against a really sincere human being, Rudolph Saneur (sp?), “gave [Lanka] a really important sentence on his way,” he told him, “if you always keep in mind life is a secret, which you can approach, if you stay decent and ask the right question you might get answer.”
- 12:00 Chicago Times, Gallo manipulating HIV
- 15:00 “My biggest mistake in my scientific career” this hurts so much, blocked his discussion. In Corona – soft arguments. The ones who are questioning are really beaten up. Blocks and belief is so deep, they won’t question.
- 18:00 Criticism of Cowan, Kaufman and others as a distraction – and getting to the root of virology.
- 19:00 Lanka coming out of this “good and bad picture” on his own due to several reasons. First was criticism when he started the measles virus process. Mass media claiming him to be a dangerous murderer. “It hit my like a truck or a train.” Realized “how hard it was for one side to claim the other as mass murderers and criminals.”
- 20:00 Gallo is “blinded by the suffering of his own experience.”
- 22:00 does Corona exist sorry it took so long for 7 points anti science.
- 32:00 History of Virology and John Enders speculation in 1952
- 49:00 Enders speculation becomes scientific fact (pro, con)
- 51:00 Genomic sequencing
- 53:00 – 55:00 Fauci the politician, bioinformatics and identity.
- 54:00 Lanka directly questions Fauci about virology at a conference
- 1:10 Publish History of Virology, Lise Wilkinson (See also History of Virology, 1978, A. P. Waterson and Lise Wilkinson)
- 1:13 Pasteur hidden history
- 1:15 Dr. Hamer and explaining illness. Family all sick at the same time. Dr. Hamer explains trauma to whole family or whole block. (Hamer and cancer) In response to a compliment, Lanka says he himself is not brilliant, just getting things from everybody.
- 1:21 Plato, Hamer, medicine for slave and for free a healing crisis. Faith and healing
- 1:35 Saving journals and books
- 1:38 Naming names
Lincoln’s Open Source welcomes your comments related to this post