This virtual library is dedicated to all those important people in our lives who have shared their sources that bring truth to light. A special thanks to my parents.
Many of the sources curated here are from the library of my father, N. H. Holverson, and others from truth-seekers that I value. In order to recognize their significant research and contributions, I will add the following number to the source. I wish I could recall the trail that led to every source.
- (1) N. H. Holverson, my father and constitutionalist.
- (2) James Corbett of the Corbett Report. Corbett is a self-described agorist.
- Lincoln City Libraries
- University of Nebraska – Lincoln, Omaha
- Hathi Trust Digital Library
- Internet Archive
- Corbett Report – Research Resources, Television Archive, Internet Archive TV
Current Events – Alternative Sources
- The Corbett Report, James Corbett features podcasts, interviews, and articles about important events and issue including Century of Enslavement, China and the New World Order, How & Why Big Oil Conquered the World, and all the best of The Corbett Report. Corbett describes himself as an agorist.
- The Highwire, Del Bigtree’s news and information supporting the Informed Consent Action Network.
- Jeffrey Jaxxen – journalist, researcher, writer
- Technocracy News & Trends, Patrick Wood sources global technocracy news. (2) Quick start guide to what technocracy means. Wood discusses UN Agenda 2030 on the Mind Renewed.
- Ice Age Farmer – Christian Westbrook at Odysee
- The Solari Report, the mission stated by Catherine Austin Fitz is to provide actionable intelligence to help you live a free and inspired life. Link to The Going Direct Reset and to The Spider’s Web, Britain’s Second Empire. (2)
- The Last American Vagabond (2)
- Quigley, Carroll (1966). Tragedy and Hope: A History of the World in Our Time (1st ed.). New York: The Macmillan Company. (1) Later editions of Tragedy and Hope have been abridged. Quigley details the
- One of the many sources for commentary is provided by Joe Plummer’s book Tragedy and Hope 101.
- Documentary “Meet Carroll Quigley“, by James Corbett, with video of former President Bill Clinton giving a call to action he received from his mentor, Carroll Quigley, at Georgetown University.
- The Tragedy and Hope website provides information on unabridged and abridged or what they refer to as “censored” editions. Claims are this was an academic text and was never expected to receive popular attention.
- Quigley, Carroll (1981). The Anglo-American Establishment: From Rhodes to Cliveden (1st ed.). New York: Books in Focus. (1)
- Plummer, Joe (2014). Tragedy and Hope 101: The Illusion of Justice, Freedom, and Democracy. Grafton, OH: Joseph Plummer. (2)
- Perloff, James (1988). The Shadows of Power: The Council on Foreign Relations and the American Decline. Appleton, Wisconsin: Western Islands Publishers. (1)
- Griffin, G. Edward (2002) 4th edition. The Creature from Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve. Westlake Village, CA: American Media. Griffin documents the establishment of the private bank. His table of contents provides a short summary of each chapter.
- Century of Enslavement: The History of the Federal Reserve, (2) This documentary was the most popular YouTube video on the private bank, given a search of the term “Federal Reserve”, prior to a CNN piece that initiated a change in the Google search algorithm.
- Vazsonyi, Balint (1998) America’s 30 Years War: Who Is Winning? Washington, DC: Regnery Publishing. (1) Hungarian-born, Vazsonyi analyses the undermining of U.S. liberty and the move toward socialism through oppressive ideologies such as “social justice,” class warfare, and other methods of divide and conquer.
- G. Edward Griffin interviews Yuri Bezmenov – KGB defector on ideological subversion. An0mly interviews Griffin.
- Johnson, Manning ( 1958) Color, Communism, and Commonsense. New York: Alliance. Review highlights by G. Edward Griffin
- Wood, Patrick (2015). Technocracy Rising: The Trojan Horse of Global Transformation, Mesa, Arizona: Coherent Publishing. (2)
Health, Medicine & Transhumanism
- How & Why Big Oil Conquered The World, (2) Corbett documents big oil’s start, as he says, in the rural backwoods of early 19th century New York State as snake oil, and grew to affect nearly every aspect of modern life, from wars to medicine, and from the “Green Revolution” and the “Gene Revolution.”
- Kennedy, Robert F. Children’s Health Defense
- Cowan, Thomas MD and Fallon Morell, Sally (2020), The Contagion Myth: Why Viruses (including “Coronavirus”) Are Not the Cause of Disease. New York: Skyhorse Publishing. (1)
- Firstenberg, Arthur (2017). The Invisible Rainbow: A History of Electricity and Life. White River Junction, Vermont: Chelsea Green Publishing. (1) Book review at The Cellular Phone Task Force.
- Penre, Wes (2016). Synthetic Super Intelligence & the Transmutation of Humankind: A Roadmap to Singularity and Beyond. Wes Penre Productions. “The Singularity” of Artificial Intelligence and the transformation of mankind from a biological human to a nano-technological cyborg.
- Mikovitz, Judy MD, Plague of Corruption: Restoring Faith in the Promises of Science
- Human Heart, Cosmic Heart, by Dr. Thomas Cowan
- The End of Alzheimer’s Program: The First Protocol to Enhance Cognition and Reverse Decline at Any Age, by Dale Bredesen
- Simon, Julian (1996) The Ultimate Resource 2. Princeton: Princeton University Press. An anti-eugenics perspective, Simon wrote on the economics of population, and criticism of resource scarcity. (2)
- 9/11 – Destruction of three (3) World Trade Center buildings on September 11, 2001.
- See sources at the Second Annual 70 Days Project.
- McQueen, Graeme (2014). The 2001 Anthrax Deception: The Case for Domestic Conspiracy. Atlanta, GA: Clarity Press, Inc.
- Drug Mafia
- Webb, Gary (1998). Dark Alliance: The CIA, The Contras, and the Crack Cocaine Explosion. New York: Seven Stories Press.
- Reed, Terry & Cummings, John (1994). Compromised: Clinton, Bush and the CIA. New York: S.P.I. Books
- Speer, Albert (1970). Inside the Third Reich: Memoirs. London: Weidenfeld and Nicolson.
- Speer, Albert (1976). Spandau: The Secret Diaries. New York: Macmillan
- Stinnell, Robert B. (2000). Day of Deceit: The Truth about FDR and Pearl Harbor. London: Constable
- Sutton, Antony (1976) Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler. G S G & Associates
- Wolf, Naomi (2007) The End of America, The 10 step to close down a society. 2021 “We are on step 10.”
- Perloff, James. (1998). Tornado in a Junkyard: The Relentless Myth of Darwinism. Arlington, Mass.: Refuge Books. (1)
- Cooper, Gordon (2018). Leap of Faith, An Astronaut’s Journey into the Unknown. Open Road Media (1)
- Colson, Charles & Morse, Anne (1997). Burden of Truth: Defending Truth in an Age of Unbelief. Wheaton, Ill.: Tyndale House. (1)
- Piper, Michael (2005). Final Judgement: The Missing Link in the JFK Assassination Conspiracy. American Free Press (1)
- Orwell, George (1945). Animal Farm. Prince Frederick, Md.: Recorded Books (1)
- Orwell, George (1949). 1984: A Novel. New York: Harcourt, Brace and Company, Inc.
- Orwell, George (1994). The Penguin Essays of George Orwell. New York: Harmondsworth, Penguin in assoc. with Secker & Warburg. (2)
- Sutton, Antony (1973) Western Technology and Soviet Economic Development 1917 to 1930. Hoover Institution Publication.
- Silent Spring, by Rachel Carlson
- Desolving Illusions, by Suzanne Humphries
- The Spider’s Web: Britain’s Second Empire, by Michael Oswald youtube.com/watch?v=np_ylvc8Zj8 and spiderswebfilm.com
- Leave No Dark Corner, Foreign Correspondent, Australia.
- Treasure Island, by Nicholas Shaxson
- Great Barrington Declaration, gbdeclaration.org
- BioInitiative 2012, bioinitiative.org
- The Franklin Cover-up: Child Abuse, Satanism, and Murder in Nebraska, by John W. DeCamp (1)
- The Money Mafia, by Paul Hellyer (1)
- Black Gold Stranglehold: The Myth of Scarcity & the Politics of Oil, by Jerome Corsi & Craig Smith (1)
- George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography, by Webster G. Tarpley & Anton Chaitkin (1)
- The Magical Money Machine, by Eustace Mullins (1)
- The Monsanto Papers, by Carey Gillam
- The Inventions, Researches, and Writings of Nikola Tesla (1)
- The Rape of Nanking: The Forgotten Holocaust of WWII, by Iris Chang (1)
- The Non-Tin Foil Guide to EMF, by Nicholas Pineault
- Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution, by Antony Sutton
- The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America, by Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt (1)