Definitions source RationalWiki unless otherwise noted.
- CBDC – Central Bank Digital Currency
- Court of Public Opinion – Source Wikipedia
- Curate – Middle English curat “person charged with the care of souls, parish priest,” borrowed from Medieval Latin cūrātus, from cūrāre “to have spiritual charge of,” Curator: one who has the care and superintendence of something. Source Merriam-Webster online.
- Limited hangout – a form of propaganda in which a selected portion of a scandal, criminal act, sensitive or classified information, etc. is revealed or leaked, without telling the whole story.
- False flag – an operation conducted by one party or government and made to appear as though it were sponsored by another party or government.
- ID2020 Alliance
- Regulatory capture – occurs when a government’s regulatory agency, which was created in the public interest, ends up advancing the political or commercial concerns of the very people, companies or entities it is supposed to be regulating. Definition source Business Market News.
- Technocracy – a form of government in which society is ruled by those with technical knowledge.
- Totalitarianism – “A society living by and for continuous warfare in which the ruling caste have ceased to have any real function but succeed in clinging to power through force and fraud.” George Orwell.